The portable, powerful way to get the word out.
Whether you’re trying to impress potential clients or introduce your business to people on the street, flyers help you get noticed – and stay top-of-mind. They’re an easy way to spread the word about new products and services, create buzz around sales or events and target specific audiences. So check out a huge variety of customizable templates, and create the handout, takeaway or presentation tool you’re looking for.
Choosing a paper stock
• Glossy finish is shiny and reflective, perfect for photos and images
• Matte finish has less glare, for a smoother appearance and more contrast
• Uncoated stock has no glare at all, great for readability and easy to write on
• Recycled stock has a more natural feel, made from 100% recycled materials
Choosing a paper weight
• Budget: 80-lb paper, 3.6-4-pt – similar thickness to magazines
• Standard: 100-lb paper, 4.5-6-pt (except for 70-lb linen and 80-lb recycled) – common in art or kids’ books
• Premium: 100-110-lb cover, 9.5-14-pt – heavier stock, similar to an invitation or poster
• Premium plus: 115-lb cover, 16-pt – thicker and more sturdy, like food or product packaging
Beautiful, consistent colors.
Printingmovies just received the G7 Master Qualification, a certification for the highest accuracy, consistency and quality of full-color printing.
Creating an eye-catching design
• Always include attention-grabbing text or photos
• To help with scannability, don’t use more than 2 different fonts
• Try adding a coupon or voucher right in your design
Making flyers go further
• Know your audience, and be sure to hand out your flyers at relevant events and spots
• Hook readers with the headline – you’ve only got a few seconds of their attention
• Give 1 clear call to action, and make your contact and social info big and bold